cookieOptions = {We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners Google Privacy Policies}; trendkharkov: Inspiration: Bookasaurus series by Bonnie Pang

Mar 21, 2017

Inspiration: Bookasaurus series by Bonnie Pang



The idea was suggested by my artist agency Astound. I was asked to create a sample for a potential job that features dinosaurs and books. I thought about different ways to combine dinosaurs and books, and this was the final result.


I had great fun drawing them! Because dinosaurs and books don't naturally exist together, there's a lot of ideas to play with. I wondered what would happen if I used books to replace the bone plates on dinosaurs, or how can the tiny-hand Tyrannosaurus read a book.


When I was small, I loved dinosaurs and reading. Thanks to the suggestion of my agent, so that I created such a pleasant surprise!


More info

bonniepangart.com

society6.com/bonniepangart

behance.net/Bonniepangart

instagram.com/bonniepangart




 Post on trend.kharkov.ua (Russian language)

No comments:

Post a Comment

See also: